Janis KC Jarvis MA MHt CLC
Bridging the Body, Mind and Spirit
#4 Pointless Forest Trail
Annapolis, MD 21409
I am pleased to bring you Transpersonal Hypnotherapy to assist you in neutralizing memories, gaining self-awareness, and achieving your personal and professional goals.
Would Hypnosis be Helpful for You?
- Do you suffer from too much anxiety, panic attacks or stress?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Do you engage in destructive habits like smoking, chewing tobacco, over eating, or drinking too much alcohol?
- Do you lack confidence or self-esteem?
- Do you have something blocking you from creating the life you desire? Would you like help identify and releasing it?
- Do you have disturbing memories that limit your life or negatively impact you?
- Are you interested in past lives?
- Do you think you may be obstructed or limited by certain beliefs or fear?
- Would you like to be free from these limitations and live a life of ease and calmness?
- Maybe you avoid things others can do with ease--like driving across a bridge, flying in an airplane or taking an elevator.
- Maybe you would like to improve your performance in sports or occupation.
- Or maybe you need help recovering from an addiction or eliminating a habit that is life threatening or damaging.
- Or maybe you have trouble with relationships.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, click here to get a free consultation
Hypnosis can help you create new pathways in your brain and re-design your life! What? yes, new pathways, redesign your life! By focusing your attention, and speaking directly to the subconscious, during as few as three sessions* of relaxing hypnotic trance I can help you:
- Improve performance
- Focus; calm and control your thoughts and relax anywhere at any time
- Free yourself from limiting beliefs and self sabotage
- Gain Wisdom and Direction; what is your purpose? your stumbling blocks?
- Release and re-perceive memories; heal negative residue--pain, anger, sadness, shame/guilt and limitations
*Some multifaceted complicated issues may require repeated sessions--like abuse, trauma, etc. Sometimes issues have several layers and require additional sessions to address each one.