Have you ever been overly worried about a person, relationship, or situation? I have made a list of 12 ways to deal with it. I am going to share 5 with you now. There are many more, but these 5 should do for now. These 5 are easy and you can do those right away.
The other 7 will work better if I facilitate them for you. Click the "Contact Us" if you wish to learn more.
* Do something creative. Color or draw. Write or journal (share with your therapist or hypnotist if you have one). Play a musical instrument. Sing an uplifting song or listen to music.
* Say thank you out loud for whatever you have, start with the things you take for granted and work up to what you desire. You may say with confidence that your heart's desire is coming to you now even if you have no physical evidence of it; this will improve your mood and shift you away from your worry.
* Look outside of yourself and Serve others--whoever is around you
* If you believe in God, The Unity Prayer for Protection is useful for many situations. You can change the pronoun and use it for yourself, another person, place, thing, relationship, whatever. Or, you can use the last line as a mantra and then ask God for suggestions on handling it for the Highest Good of all concerned. Always add that or you may just get ideas that are entirely self-serving.
"The light of God surrounds us" (or whatever you are concerned about)
"The love of God enfolds us"
"The power of God protects us"
"The presence of God watches over us"
"Wherever we are, God is, and all is well"
* Self-hypnosis and mindfulness meditation